Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

New BFL

  • 18 May 2007
  • This is what our supplier said about it - it's much better than it sounds, it is so much softer than previously and it smells divine!

    "The spinner we had been doing work with has closed last week. You will notice that the new production I will send will have a much better sheen this is down to fact that the combing mill we used in UK has also closed. we are now having to have the tops combed in Italy , the new tops are so much better as they wash the wool more gently and the wool retains much more of the natural sheen.
    The new spinner is also steaming the yarn so is also more lofty."

    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Dyelicious Hand Dyed Yarns said...

    Sounds yum!!! I might just have to see if I can snag some for something special for miss Jade.

    Sam said...

    I sooo knew I'd regret not getting some in the last order!! lol

    Baa Bum Mum said...

    oh can I just say YUM at the new milling! it smells absolutely divine too!
    soo exicted to dye it up!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..