Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Argosy

  • 18 May 2007

  • Yes, everyone's done it. But I love square things. Sounds dodgy, doesn't it?
    The argosy scarf is finished. It's knitted in Four Bags Full merino on 4mm (I should have used 4.5mm), in one of my gradients that didn't work. You can see that it's half gradient, half self striping. Still, it looks okay as a scarf.

    I liked the pattern so much, I started on the wrap. It will probably take me forever! I'm using the yarn I originally bought to make Rogue. It's really nice yarn, I got a kg at spotlight for $20!! It was just too thick (I thought I could scrape it) but there was just no way to get guage on this yarn. It'll make a nice wrap though :) Maybe with a few flowers embellished here and there.

    4 lovely people had this to say:

    Dyelicious Hand Dyed Yarns said...

    That is stunning Elissa!!!! You sure you don't want to just post it to me??? :D rofl

    I love the yarn too!

    I have Argosy on my Desire list - ahhh just to get time to get to it.

    Kris said...

    Oh its done!! Looks fabulous, can't wait to see it IRL

    Baa Bum Mum said...

    I love argosy too, such a cool pattern! I knit one in 4BF too for my friend in melbourne and when I visted I found her wearing it all the time :) that's got to make me happy!

    I LOVE the idea of translating it into a scarf! fabulous!

    Bec said...

    Argosy looks fantastic Elissa!!! The colourway is superb :)

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..