Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

About to burst

  • 26 Mar. 2007
  • Labels: ,
  • Yes, I am being brave and posting a photo of myself (so no laughing LOL :P ) My belly is even bigger now if you can imagine!
    Feeling very huge and a little bit "over it" and very ready to meet munchkin. His/her arrival means I'll be out of action for a while but I hope to be able to plod along with a couple of projects I have in the works. Will let you know when Elissa and I are ready to re-open and feel free to email us at monsterknits@gmail.com if you need anymore info (all newsletter subscribers will be informed as soon as we know)




    Hopefully will have a pair of medium DK BFL longies up before we shut down at the end of the month in a nice and chilly wintery theme. Will be working on a pair briming with underwater life too (picture at left was taken at the Brisbane Museum)

    Maybe I'll have a baby that just loves to sleep so I can get lots of knitting done (well I can dream LOL)

    1 lovely people had this to say:

    Tracy said...

    You look so beautiful. I love the belly. And you may get a sleeper. My 3rd was a great sleeper, a monster now! Good luck with the birth, I hope all goes well with you and bub abd have a great break.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..