Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Inspiration

  • 6 Jan. 2007
  • Labels:
























  • Aren't these all amazing photos
    Rainbow Lorikeet from MIL's house, Green Tree frog from here and Frangipani's from Elissa's back garden

    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Irene said...

    great inspiration pics! you guys live in a beautiful part of Australia

    BumNRound said...

    Oh oH OH OH OH OH OH I love green tree frogs...

    Me me me me me me

    And franjipanis...

    Oh Kris and Elissa - you are nooo good for my creative desires - I want I want I want

    No i sound like a toddler LOL

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..