Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Heavenly Gradients

  • 3 Dec. 2006
  • Labels:
  • I'm dying to post some photos of a custom that I just completed for another knitter, but I am trying to restrain myself until she gets her wooly mail :).

    So instead I am posting some photos of the gradient dyed yarn I am kniting with at the moment. Shorties knitted with this yarn (Four Bags Full merino) will be on sale at our huge January re-opening!

    3 lovely people had this to say:

    kymmy said...

    Gorgeous colours!

    Baa Bum Mum said...

    ooohhhh they are scrummy!!!

    BumNRound said...

    Oh Elissa, that bottom yarn is just devine.

    Seriously - would you like to do a yarn swap????

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..