Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Some WIPs

  • 19 Nov. 2006
  • Labels:
  • Feeling a bit wooly ADD at the moment as I have so many things on the go












    Firstly some BFL large size girly capris- I see lillies on these!
    Then I have some shorts I'm knitting for my baby in Elissa's gradient dyed yarn- turning out beautifully so far.
    And finally a starry night soaker with contrasting cuffs- pics to come.

    I also thought I'd sneak a peak of my part of the Nappycino spring swap. Its a large size hand dyed bamboo outer, velour inner nappy with hemp and bamboo inside and in the booster. The pink part was meant to be red- still getting the hang of procion dyeing-oops!












    And for the big sister, some waldorf style fairy wings.









    Now to get back to knitting.......

    0 lovely people had this to say:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..