Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

"Rainbow" Gradient dyed yarn

  • 10 Nov. 2006
  • Labels:










  • This amazing yarn was created using the Irish Baby Knits gradient dying technique. It took about 3 hours just to dye the yarn, then balling it up, skeining and washing it took another hour at least. This techniques produces better results than the ball immersion method if you want more than a couple of colours. The lucky winner of the auction will have a great time knitting this up! And the results will be stunning! If I had more time, would have knitted it myself :)

    1 lovely people had this to say:

    tikki said...

    As the proud owner of this yarn I have to say it is the most divine wool I own. I haven't started knitting with it yet because it's too pretty wound in the ball with the rainbow of colours LOL

    One day soon it will become a dress for my little Lily Rainbow.

    It is so gorgeous; I cannot wait for your grettle wool :D

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..